Tuesday 2 February 2016

Every night in my dreams Harmonica Notes


Every night in my dreams I see you I feel you.
sa sa   sa    sa  ni#   sa    sa ni#   sa re   ga   re

That is how I know you go on. Far across the
sa   sa   sa  sa  ni#   sa  ni#  dh#   sa   sa  sa   sa

distance and spaces be tween us you have come to
ni#  sa    sa  ni#  sa  re   ga   re  sa   sa     sa  sa


show you go on. Near, far, were ever you are I
ni#   sa  ni#  dh#   sa    re    pa  pa ma ga  re  ga

believe that the heart does go on. Once more you
ma  ga   re   sa   ni#    sa   ni#  sa#    sa   re  pa


open the door and youre here in my heart and my
pa ma  ga   re   ga   ma    ga   re  sa  ni#    sa  ni#


heart will go on and on. Love can touch us one
ni#    sa   re  ga  re  sa   sa    sa    sa   sa  ni#

time and last for a lifetime and never let go
sa    sa   ni#   sa re  ga   re   sa   sa sa  ni#   sa


till we re gone. Love was when I loved you one
sa     sa    pa    sa    sa   sa   sa   ni#   sa   sa


true time I hold to. In my life we ll always go
ni#    sa re   ga  re   sa  sa   sa    sa   ni#  sa   sa


on. Near, far, where ever you are I believe that
pa   sa    re     pa  pa ma  ga  re  ga ma  ga    re


the heart does go on. Once more you open the door
ga  ni#    sa   ni#  sa#   sa    re  pa  pa ma  ga   re


and youre here in my heart and my heart will go
ga   ma    ga   re sa   ni#    sa  ni#  ni#     sa  re


on and on. Youre here, theres nothing I fear,
ga  re  sa    sa    re      dh#    pa  ma  ga  re


and I know that my heart will go on. We ll stay
ga ma   ga   re  sa   ni#    sa   ni# ni#    sa    re


forev er this way. You are safe in my heart and my
sa#  pa ma   ga  re    ga  ma   ga   re  sa  ni#    sa  ni#

heart will go on and on.
ni#    sa   re  ga re   sa

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you are awesome. I am learning and these notes are helping me a lot. May be you could write a small note on the representation of notes and an explaination how to play them.

    Thanks a lot for these notes. They are really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Sir. I have been looking all over the net for these notes and could not find it anywhere. Untill I crashed into this site. I gonna hold onto this site for a while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome song my most favorite song is this. I like it so much that I shared it with my family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had been searching for these thanks to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir would you please explain me what the # symbol on the above panel means

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u so so very much.i hsve been searching it gor s long time.this will help me s lot.god bless u

    ReplyDelete